Monday, April 18, 2011

Dilemma ):

For this time entry, I want to share to all reader about my busy damn f*$%# life for this week ! All this happen because I was busy studying and do revision ): On Wednesday ( 20th April 2011 ), I will take my first exam paper that is AOM subject, subjects that require me to memorize all the definition term and step ! GOSH, I hate memorizing !! My brain is full of all the notes from the first chapter until the end.


At the same time, I have able to finished answering all the previous years exam papers ( salah satu langkah untuk mendapatkan spot question ! ) But I answered it by looking at the answer from the book, hahaha (: Good is it ? Bad bad bad boy, huhu ! 


Up to here for this time, if there is free time, I will write again for you reader (: Till next entry, see you again, pray for me and do WISH ME BEST OF LUCK OKOY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment