Saturday, April 16, 2011

Freedom !

Weeks for the test has end ^^


But the exam week will be started  next week ): Week full of passion and enthusiasm to memorize all the notes, but it's okay, for the last time ( harap-haraplah ). This semester is my last semester in the exam situation because after this I will start my practical training with my friends - QUTIQ bebeh in Kuala Lumpur and subsequently completed my diploma ^^ Oh happy day after that (: However, before  going to my practice, I had to do a loot of revision due to exam next week, stress like usual !! ):




I was about to scream loud and clear because so stressed with the current situation of me ( with all the past year exam paper and note ) Thus this was the fate and reality of a student during the examination week ! Full with stress and tear, oh also don't even got enough sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment