Friday, April 29, 2011

Talking to the Moon (:

Dear moon, I was able to answer all examination questions but I'm 189% not sure whether the answer I gave was correct or not. All the questions for this time examination is hardly damn much difficult than before and unexpected question come out!  I felt very disappointed and fear of failure now, because of that every day I pray for myself and my friend that I and them will able to pass all the subject taken. I don't want to repeat any subject because I want to finish my diploma session by pass all the subject I take each semester! Waiting for exam results came out is likely a nightmare for me now. The probability of passing and failing is 50/50 now, but I now only " BERSERAH KEPADANYA " because I had done my very best during the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment