Monday, April 11, 2011

Why does my blog look so simple ??

Sure that you wonder why does my blog look so simple is it ? The answer is because I don't like things that may make my blog look crowded ! I prefer the simple layout than ' that ' crowded one's (: 

p/s : JANGAN BIMBANG SAYA JUGA AKAN MENGARANG DI DALAM DUA JENIS BAHASA whether in malay or english language depend on my mood lah ! ( bilingual )

Well, I have made ​​a new blog account because my older account has been deleted by ME for certain personal reasons.  To all my previous followers, forgive me for no longer be able to provide you with my interesting " PANAS " story -  hoot hoot like SNSD ( Girl's Generation ) and So Hot like the Wonder Girl, auuuwww !! (: But don't you worry follower because with this new blog, I'm still going to share my life story but doesn't " PANAS " like before ! The journey of LOVEVILLE LIFE today, tomorrow and in the future perhaps (: What I gonna to share in the entry this time huh ? No ideas lol ! For now, I'm quite busy with my beloved comprehensive tests for the subject LAW, AOM, OB, BELL , ETR and accounts.I hate accounts, this subject is a nightmare for me for this semester ever ( before, event management )! What a biach kan ? But it doesn't matter at all, I'll face it (: The problem is : Can I ? Hahahaha, wish me luck okay guys (: In a little while I will go to the class with my best friend Miss QUTIQ BEBEH a.k.a baby manja. Intention in my heart was: Like hell, I just want to skip the class ! ^^ But seem that it is was last week for classes, I have cancel that bad intention for my own good ( Baikkan saya ini ^^ ) So far, only one new entry from me this time, I will be back soon ! Thank you for reading (:

2 comments: