Thursday, May 5, 2011

This is serious!


On this night (OMG, so schema right? Tonight dahla kan?), I was being so damn serious! I personally don't know why. Anyone can tell me why I am behave like this? Hahaha, BEHAVE EPUL, please behave yourself, cewah! Actually, nothing happens (: Since I have this new blog, I haven't yet write my entry in Malay right? So for this time post entry I will write half in Malay and half in English okay? (: Sweet!




Because I'm fucking bored now (Lying and my feet up as in the picture above) I was watching television, writing blogs, listen to music (Currently listening to Muse - Resistance) and eating some crackers (Potato Chips) in the same time (: A must habit that I like and love (In other word " MUST ") to do at night during holiday and everyday! Semua rancangan television malam ini membosankan, I repeat my best award and daring statement again, all the TV show tonight  is damn boring! Kenapa? Why? (Eh sama je kan?) Okay, I already started to merepek macam kerepek or keropok (: All this because I'm BORED = BOSAN! Tomorrow is Friday. There still nothing I have planned so far. Saya tak tahu nak buat apa esok hari, I'll just sleep all day long till it's time to eat, bathe and pray (: My daily routine at home, but what I wonder is saya masih lagi sekeping dan masih tidak gemuk walaupun saya mengamalkan amalan yang tidak sihat ini! People say if we are always sleeping and eating we will be fat, but the problem here is even do I practice that good tips but it still nothing happened on my body ): Same as usual! PENIPU je kata-kata itu! My weight has not increased, I getting more and more skinny than before even though I eat a lot, I mean tooo lot! Am I destined to be skinny like this forever? NO! I don't want to be like this, give a little fat in my body! Hahahaha! (:



Well so far this is the only story of my life that I can share with all of you for this day even though I knew it was so boring as usual (: So goodnight boy and girls! See you in the next post of me (: BDW enjoy the song above that I dedicate specially to all my readers, click to that link to listen on it okay? (: ENJOY yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment