Friday, April 29, 2011

Tomorrow it will be all about LAW !

Did you ever know that the law subject is one of the killer and most damn difficulties of living subjects in the world (really?) to those who took this paper? For this subject, we need to memorize all the facts even there is 100 facts and we can't ever " MENGGATAL " make our own words to explain the question ask in the exam okay! I repeat, YOU CAN'T EVER MAKE YOUR OWN WORD FOR YOUR EXPLANATION! The information/answer/explanation provided should be precise and concise and remember there should be NO additional information that you create by your own in order to answer the question being asked to you. I was able to memorize all kind of  facts needed for me to answer the question in the exam tomorrow morning 2 days before this but I'm still not that confident that I will able to recall all the fact back ): OMG, damn what is happening to me, am I stupid? Of course not!! (ayat nak sedapkan hati sendiri) I felt damn nervous even though the truth I am not nervous even little because I already prepared to faced the exam, what I say just now? It doesn't make any sense, I am crazy! GOD help me, bless me (: Tomorrow I will return back to my sweet home after had been stuck here in UiTM Perak for a while, can't wait to see my beloved mother and dad also my siblings but the question is: Do you guys miss me? Hahaha, of course they miss me, I miss my friend too! Siti, Lila, Arie, Jun, Airil, Adam and K (semua budak baik) Well, seems that I already changed the topic yeah? Back to the original topics, I wish I could answer all the question with an excellent  answer (CEWAH) during the examination tomorrow! (: Oh ya, bye April, Hi May!


 I AM DAMN HAPPY (:

No comments:

Post a Comment