Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Already May ):

Now it was in May, time passed so quickly. I have gone through various experiences, some good and some bad. Soon, I will be graduating from UiTM, InsyaAllah (: At the end of this month on 30th, I will undergo external practical training with my classmates, QUTIQ at JobMarket Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur but on May 16th I will be there for an interview by the " DATIN " a.k.a our manager/judge before I start training there (: Wish me luck okay! It has been three days I at my home since the exam had finished, my routine at home are sleep, eat and watch tv only, good is it? I want to rest well, that the reason why I don't do any work at home (:


This is the way I do now (As an illustration only)

I actually felt very bored now, all my closed friends are far far far away from me ): I miss them damn much, Without them in my side, I felt lonely! No one that I can meet to chat and joke with ): Come back home earlier guys, I am BORED here! At home, there is only my mum, dad and my two naughty cousins ​(I HATE THEM)! My mum was busy with her work while my dad also too busy with his work, both of them was too busy working and time to spend with me are limited ): I'm always home alone, I always spend my time with my laptop, television, radio and sleep only ): That only thing I can do at home, how sad I am ): But I do  understand that what they do is for my own good and I know they work just for me and family (: Mum I love you, so do you dad! Without them, I wont be who I am today. I was successful today because of them, all because of them (: They have been sacrifices a lot for me over the years and I really appreciate all that.



No comments:

Post a Comment