Friday, June 24, 2011

What Happens To Me Now!

For this moment I am busy with my external practical training, it is very tiring!! DAMN I HATE IT ! Yeah I mean that! Want to know why? Because my boss is very bad! The only thing he knew was only find his workers mistake, including me for sure. Every day he just gave us pressure and it is streesful for me! Imagine that each day he wanted me to prepare a thousand of SSM (company listed shareholder and updated account + other information) it is impossible for a new employee like me (for sure!) to do it right? Within one day I was only able to complete a hundred copy of SSM by updating the account, share capital, address, director, secretary, auditor, other business, date, status and others information that is related by checking 1 by 1 the SSM and comfirm back the information was 100% recent and accurate information, can u imagine how tricky it was? Even his senior workers are only able to complete 40 to 50 copies per day, gosh! He want me to complete 1000 copy for a week and that really suck! I was only able to complete 850 copies of SSM for this week, I thought he would be okay with my performance because I already push myself to over my limit, but unfortunately I was scolded by him! He was very unhappy with that and I'm damn mad now! I already try my best and it is hard for me to express how hard I had to work on it to complete all the work within a week! It's been almost a month I worked and you know what I had done a lot of work from updating to acoounting and listing + checking back information repeatedly! I'm tired and I want quickly finish all remaining work left behind then I wanna get some rest because I really need it beb!

No comments:

Post a Comment